7.18.2008

Sweetest Little Girl...

OK... I just had to post this picture that I took of Brooklynn while we were in Newport. She is just the sweetest little thing and I can't believe she is almost 11 months old. She started walking this week and just wants to do everything Tate is doing. I LOVE her to death!

6 comments:

TF said...

Hey, Kristen! Wow, I can't believe she is almost one! And man, does she have a ton of hair! Karsyn is 9 months, and I can barely get a pony on top of her head! Just curious...how much did she weigh/how tall was she at her 9 month??? I'm thinking she's gotta be Karsyn's size... are you coming back to teach this year? Sure hope so...we need some "new" blood!

TF said...

Hey, check out our blog!

www.thefarnsworthfour.blogspot.com

TF said...

Okay, one more time...will you ask Alexa to invite me to her blog? My e-mail is tappintaani@hotmail.com

Mark and Kristi said...

She looks so precious there! I can't believe she is walking now... boy do you have your hands full. Her and Tate are going to be such good friends. I think that is a picture that you need to blow up for a frame! So CUTE!

BriAnne said...

Gladdy!! I can't believe you have 2 kids! We have some serious catching up to do! I'm so glad to have another blogger friend! It looks like you guys are doing great! Are you still teaching dance?

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

you are the sweetest mom. i love it kristen! hey- you probably already gave me your email but i need it again!!
ps- todd and jillian's little surprise shin dig is at my parents house @ 7:30pm on August 8th! HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT! IT'D BE GREAT TO SEE YOU GUYS!
I can't believe that your baby is already 11 months old- seems like you just had her!