A couple weeks ago, we went to Newport and stayed with G-mo's parents at their beach house. It was so nice to be able get get away and hang out on the beach everday! G-mo was able to come for the first 5 days and I ended up staying for almost 2 weeks. Tate and Brooklynn absolutely LOVED the beach!! I couldn't keep either of them out of the water! Brooklynn would bear-crawl as fast as she could into the water until I would grab and save her from being taken out by a wave... then we would start all over again! Tate just loved being able to play outside and on the beach all day long. He also loved talking to just about everyone walking by on the board walk... not to mention saying "Hi Grandpa!" to anyone that looked old. On 4th of July, we went out on G-mo's Grandparents' duffy (little boat) to watch fireworks. Tate thought the fireworks were SO cool and, suprisingly, Brooklynn loved them! Well here are some pictures that I had taken over the 2 weeks.


















8 comments:
You guys are so lucky! Maybe one year we can go with and just relax with you! Love all the pictures. Tate is getting so big and I think it is hilarious that he says "Hi Grandpa" to anyone that is old. Brooklyn's hair is getting so long and I love the one picture where it is pulled back!
I am glad you were able to get away for 2 weeks, it sounds like you had a lot of fun! Love you guys! Miss you!
kristen, i love looking at all your sweet pictures. Your family is so prescious. And dang good looking!!! So guess what i saw the other day and it made me think of you and laugh so hard!? A SHADOW! it was white with blue stripes though, not pink. Can't wait for your family's story to unfold, i'm so glad i get to see it!
What a cute family you have! Brooklyn looks just like G-mo and Tate looks just like you. I think we were in Newport at the same time! Too bad we didn't know that or we could have met up!
I love you, I love your kids and I love your hair color. I tried texting you (back when we were talking about getting together) and I never heard back from you. Your Mom told me your phone was broken or something.I really want to get together one of these days and have a swim party or something. Let me know.
WOW! You guys look like you had a blast. I love Cali. I bet it was nice to be home again though. Cute Family!
Are you kidding me with these cute kids?? Kristin- sounds like you're in heaven with these little munchkins of yours. I'm so glad you posted from your trip. Why is the beach the best place on earth? Well...why is CA the best place I should say??
You look so beautiful by the way!!
Kristen! How in the world are you guys doing? Hopefully everything is going great, I still haven't seen you guys at all since we moved back. Looks like you guys are loving life!
Kristen!!! I am so glad to finally catch up to you. Your family is amazing. Your kids are so cute. They look just like you. Everytime I hear Tim Mcgraw i think of you. I am really happy for you and hope things continue to go well. Email me sometime @ shostetler@elpasotel.net Take care and keep in touch
Sean
Post a Comment