8.19.2008

Mowing the Lawn w/ Dad

Tate is such a "Mini-Mo!" One of his favorite things is being able to go outside and help G-mo mow the lawn. Oh... and he always has to wear his "lawn mower shirt" (his jersey). He is the funniest little boy ever!!!




3 comments:

TF said...

He is so cute, Kristen! And Brooklyn is turning 1 this month, right? WOW!!! Karsyn has started pulling up to standing, but hasn't attempted walking, which in a way I am glad for, but it will be nice when I don't have to carry her everywhere anymore. We miss you!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I would have to say that I look forward to our Saturdays where I get to see my boys out there working hard in the yard with Brett for hours. That mini Mo you have on your hands is the epitamy of a stud!!! And thank goodness for tolerant husbands who grin and bear us excited moms who take pictures of them in action with the kids. hahaha. I love G-Mo's face. Darling Kristen!

TF said...

Hey, all! Last night I was online, messing around, and just out of curiosity put in Farnsworth in Google Image Search. Oh, my goodness, I was sick at all the pics of the girls that flew up in the search! It kinda freaked me out! SOOOOO....I am going private. If you would like to be included, send me an e-mail at tappintaani@hotmail.com and I will add you. Sorry to do this, but.......

Taani