Here are a bunch of pictures that I have taken over the past few weeks. I can't believe how big Tate and Brooklynn are getting. Brooklynn is 9 months old and is crawling all over the place now. She is starting to stand on her own too so she'll be walking before we know it. She's the cutest thing ever and if you can't tell... she LOVES the camera! Tate is almost 2 1/2 and is just as wild as ever... running everywhere he goes. He loves being a big brother and is very sweet to Brooklynn.
5.23.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












9 comments:
Kristen! Wow, you have a beautiful family. I can't believe the last time I saw you was before you got married. I would love to see you and catch up.
I can't believe how grown up they both are! I can't wait to hang out. Its been way to long!
Alright they are getting so big. The one of G-mo and Tate shaving each other's heads is just about as cute as they come. I hope you frame that pic. Hey I need your email address por pavor! Details later.
Kristin! Hey, your kids are so dang cute! How are you? hope life is going good. We need to get together sometime!
Hey kristin. i found you from cassies' blog. your kids are too cute. i have a tate too. brooklyns hair is so fun. cute family! karissa
Hey Kristen! I ran across your blog and just had to tell you that your kiddos are ADORABLE!!!!!!! I hope you and your family are doing well. Love, Megan
kristen! i don't know how i found your blog but i'm SO GLAD that i did! I can't believe it's been so many years since we've seen one another...you have a fun family now! Congratulations! I hope we are able to stay in touch more, it's been so awesome to catch up with everyone. Take care,
erin
Hi Kristen! So glad I found you!!!
- Mistie :)
Hey Kristen! It was good to hear from you. Your kids are so cute and getting so big! Things for me are going well so far - I'm just excited to find out what we are having. If it's a boy, Mike still wants to name him Zack so we'll have to start up the fights again!! haha
Post a Comment