5.17.2008

Shaving Our Heads

Well it was finally time to shave the mop off of Tate's head. After G-mo shaved Tate's head... Tate got to shave G-mo's head. He thought that was so cool! Doesn't he look so cute too?!
Align Center


4 comments:

Camberley said...

I can't believe how old Tate is getting. He looks like a preschooler in these pictures. He is definately a stud.

Landvatter Family said...

Cute pictures! We are getting so old! Happy Birthday tomorrow! We need to get together soon! I want to take you to lunch for your birthday so let me know when you are free!

Jamie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a great day!

Mark and Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Kristen! Not sure if you got my text earlier, but I hope you have a great day and I wish we could be there with you! Next year tho! Love you tons!