Here are some pictures from Easter....better late than never!
Tate coloring eggs

Tate was so proud of his eggs that he colored and decorated with stickers

Tate showing off everything in his Easter basket

Easter Egg Hunt #1

Marley, Matix & Tate

Just being silly

Easter Egg Hunt #2

Brooklynn hanging out

Eating a ring pop... she LOVED it!

Mommy & Brooklynn

Tate giving Brooklynn a kiss... he is such a sweet brother!

4 comments:
Looks like a fun Easter!
Don't worry, I just posted our Easter pics about a week ago.
You kids are adorable! Every picture I see they are just cuter and cuter. They always have a huge smile on their faces! It must be because they have such an awesome Mommy!
I really wish we lived closer and could have our Tate's play. They'd be such great buddies!
Love you Krissy!
These pics are just so dang cute. WE need to get together. I miss you!
Hey, Kristen! Wow, your kids are sure growing up! They are so adorable! Are you gonna come back to teach soon? We miss you! Check out my blog...
www.thefarnsworthfour.blogspot.com
I love yours!
hey my blog went private...email me your email address and I will add you to my list... www.briannamallen80@yahoo.com
Post a Comment