4.02.2008

Bad Hair Day!!!

I just LOVE all of Brooklynn's hair..... especially when she wakes up. Today her hair looked real good right after her nap. Isn't she so dang cute!


8 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow that is a ton of hair! You must have fun playing with it! I wouldn't know what that is like cuz Zoie is still pretty much bald.

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Wow!! Her and Jack could really get along! She is a little doll.

Jamie & Johnny said...

Oh man that is funny. She's going to hate those pictures when she is older. I hated my "bad hair day" pictures my mom took of me when I was a baby. :)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Between that cute face and those arm rolls...that Brooklyn should be all over in magazines. SHE IS ONE OF THE CUTEST BABIES I'VE SEEN!
Hope all is well...

Kristi said...

I love it! Such a cute little girl!

Myron and Heather said...

Holy cow! She has a ton of hair! She is so adorable and so is Tate!

Jamielynn said...

So good to see you the other day. I love these pictures they made me laugh SO hard.

Landvatter Family said...

These pictures are way to cute. I love them! I can't believe how long her hair is! What a doll!