Here are a few pictures of Brooklynn from the past couple weeks. It's hard to believe she is already 5 months old. She is the cutest little thing and happy most of the time... as long as Mommy is around! :)
Hanging out in one of my favorite outfits!



9 comments:
So cute! Im still amazed by her hair. I can't wait for Zoie to get some hair....right now she just has a mullet!
Those pictures are so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. I am so excited that we will be able to see you guys in a couple months! I know she will have changed by then too! Love you guys!
Kristen, she is so beautiful! I love all of that hair! Hopefully we will get to see her at the reunion in a few weeks! Take care, Love Buffy
Hey Kristen! This is Karlee (Willis) Walker, I saw your blogs on Hawli's and thought I'd say hi. I can't believe you have 2 babies! They are SO cute! You look great too!
What a doll! She has grown so much since last time I saw her! We have got to plan something. What are you doing on Wednesday next week!?
Kristen, I can't believe you have two babies! I think the last time I saw you you were pregnant with your first. Time sure flies by quickly when your busy. Well, Tate and Brooklyn are adorable! Are you guys living in mesa? Dancing at all? Take care, Rachel
Oh My Gosh!! Your Babe is so cute, too. I loved reading your blog. I love this whole blogging world so we can spy on each other. You still look as cute as can be. My brother lives next door to your old house, it is crazy going over there, so many great memories.
I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Way cute!
Kristen! It's BriAnne (Reader) Snow!! I found your blog through Hawli's! Your daughter looks JUST like you! So cute! I was seriously just thinking about you the other day when I was pulling out my old pictures to scrapbook! It looks like you are doing great...and 2 kids!! Man! I've got some serious catching up to do! haha! Well, you can check out my blog at www.micahandbrianne.blogspot.com! Talk to you later!
Post a Comment