1.19.2008

Happy Birthday Tate!

A couple weeks ago, Tate had his second birthday! He is such a big boy now! Well... at least he seems to think so. There is no telling what this kid is going to do. He has already given me a good taste of the terrible two's... lets just hope they don't last too long. But for the most part, he is the sweetest little boy in the world!!! I love him to death!
We started off the day with some Birthday pancakes!

Birthday Cake #1


Anxiously waiting to open presents

Birthday BOY!

Birthday Cake #2

Tate was struggling to blow out the candles... so thanks to Matix, the two of them were able to get the job done.


Digging in the birthday cake!

BEST BUDS

" Pa & Noey" with all four grandkids


Opening presents

Matix was such a good helper

Tate trying on his new sweats




7 comments:

Camberley said...

I can't believe he is already TWO!!! Wow, time flies. Tate is turning into such a little boy.

Jamie said...

He is so cute! I can't believe you have a 2 year old!

Mark and Kristi said...

Ok so I asked Kristi for those same sweats for Chirstmas.....I guess Tate is the lucky one...-Uncle Mark

Landvatter Family said...

Happy birthday to Tate! He is so big and I love all the pictures! We need to get together next week for sure!

My Loves said...

Wow, I am so glad Im not the only one that is lagging on my postings...sad to say though, i still haven't done Christmas.:). Those are so cute. Tate is getting so big. I can't believe he's two!!

Jamielynn said...

Kristen...Hey this is Jamie Hammond (NELSON). I found your blog through Hawli's and was so excited to see your cute family. I can't believe how cute they are. Our blog address is johnnyandjamie.blogspot.com!! I hope you don't mind if I add you!!

Darryn and Alexa Lane said...

Hey dont you guys have a daughter? After seeing ALL the pictures of Tate I'm starting to really wonder????