2.20.2008

Just Having Fun!

Ok... looks like I'm a little behind on my blog so I have some catching up to do. Well, G-mo has been in Canada for the past couple weeks so I've been playing the single mom thing again. Lets just say Tate and Brooklynn definitely know how to keep me busy. Tate is such an active boy and loves to be outside riding his bike, quad, and razor. It is actually quite impressive how good he can ride everything for just turning 2. Brooklynn is almost 6 months old and is such a "Mama's Girl." If she had her way,  I would be holding her all day long. That may be why she isn't quite moving around a whole lot yet. Oh well... soon enough she'll be all over the place. Anyway,  here are some pictures from the past couple weeks. 


Tate loves to climb into Brooklynn's crib with her when she wakes up
Tate showing off one of his many dance moves
Just being cute
Her feet are in her mouth all day long
MMMMM.... my first taste of a sucker
Posing for the camera
The past few nights Tate has been obsessed with having to put his tent on the couch. He is so funny!


8 comments:

Jamie said...

cute pictures! Brooklyn is starting to look so much like you! Hope everything is going great for you!

jenny said...

Hopefully we will be able to meet cute Brooklyn in a few weeks. Cute photos!!

Becca said...

Hey long lost friend! So after not seeing you since Jamie's wedding it looks like things are going good for you guys. Hope all is well with you two.

The McKnights said...

Kristen! I'm so happy I just found your blog through Jamie's! It's about time more of my friends from highschool start blogging! Brooklyn came out so beautiful! The last time I saw you, you were about to burst with her(but looked great prego)at the ribbon store! Your bows look great! Both of your kids are adorable! Keep in touch! www.jessica-knight.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

Such cuties! I can't believe how big your kids are getting, so darn cute!

Alexander said...

Kristen,
It's Jessica (West) Alexander. I am so glad I found your blog from Hawli. Your kids are so dang cute and I think Brooklyn looks just like you. It actually feels I always know what's going on with you because Suzie keeps me filled in. Cute family.

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Hey Kristen!
Remember me? You used to be my adopted little sister! Wow, your family is sooo cute! I got your blog from Cassie's. Your kids look just like you and your sister's! Very cute! Love and miss ya!
Check out my blog mattandbrianna.blogspot.com

The McKnights said...

Hey Kristen! We just went private and I need your e mail so we can invite you! E mail it to mcknights06@gmail.com. Thanks!