This year for Christmas Eve we went over to my grandparents' house. We had our annual Christmas Eve Dinner and program. For the program, all the little kids acted out the Nativity. Tate was the cutest little shepherd all dressed up in his boxing robe (Yes... that was the best thing I could come up with for him to wear). Well, he did so good keeping his costume on until right before he was supposed to make his acting debut. At least Trey pulled through... we were just one shepherd short!
Brooklynn with her Aunt Kyndall.
Daddy's little girl
Mommy, Tate, and Brooklynn in our Christmas PJ's


3 comments:
I love Brooklynn's facial expression when G-mo is kissing her face. She looks so cute! I also like the picture of Tate and Trey sitting together.
Hey funner blog, your little princess is really cute!!!
you could pick your kids out in a crowd and guess you and G-Mo were their parents. They are spittin images of you guys! BEAUTIFUL-looks like a fun Christmas. I love how you had Santa come a day early. WHY NOT??! Brett and I sat very close to 'I THINK' your sister Alexa and your mom the other night at the Suns game. Atleast she looked just like you so I'm just guessing.
Post a Comment