This year the Lane family decided to do something different and have the annual Christmas party at Bounce-U. Everyone had a blast and luckily there were no broken bones.
Tate just being the cheese-ball he is. He is definately not camera shy!
Tate with his aunt Alexa...or as Tate would say "Wessa"
I just think this is the cutest picture of Marley with her tongue hanging out! She is a doll!

Tate was loving the slides...or maybe he was loving being thrown down the slides by G-mo.

Even Grandma Lane couldn't resist! She was a trooper and actually won a few races against her grandkids!
6 comments:
Hey Kristen! I saw your link on Heidi's. It's Brooke Brown. I have met you a couple of times. Your kids are soooo cute! Have a great day :)
I can't get over what a little ham Tate is. His smile cracks me up. I still think he has more of a Riggs look to him. Are you going to Grandma's Christmas thing?
Tate is so cute! I love his smile and I absolutely love the new picture of Tate and Brooklynn. You need to show me how to update our background to a cute one.
Jeez Kristen do you ever put your son in anything else besides that shirt! haha im jk, its just funny cause hes wearing the same shirt in both of your posts! but i know that he as a million clothes. Im sad that im not there to play with my Tater, but i know he misses me a lot. duh, who doesnt? haha! but i love you and miss you guys, and ill see you soon!! YAY!!!!! and it looks like Tate had soo much fun, and brooklynn... even though shes sleeping? but whatever, she's still the cutest little girl ever! i love you guys!!!
Awwww, I love these pictures. Im glad you finally did another post:). Tate is such a cheese ball!!! CHHEEEEESSSE!!!! I love it.
Your kids are so cute! I love all of these pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas party!!!
Post a Comment