Well here is a little bit about our family. I am fortunate enough to be able to stay home with my kids everyday... although things can get a little crazy sometimes! G-mo works full-time as a captain for Mesa Airlines and is sometimes gone for days at a time. A year ago I probably would have considered myself a single mom because there were a few times where I only saw him 4 days the enitre month. Luckily that is not the case anymore. I love my kids to death but they definately keep me going non-stop, all day long. For those of you that don't know Tate... Well what can I say?... he is ALL BOY!! With already one trip to the hospital and 2 trips to the dentist to have knocked-out teeth repaired (all this year), you could definately say he keeps us on our toes. Our little Brookie...or should I say chunky?... is as sweet as they come. From day 1 she has just been a sweetheart, although she is becoming very needy and wants to be held all day long. She is the cutest thing ever, though!
Well, that is basically our life, in a nutshell.
Brooklynn finally holding her head up after weeks and weeks of struggling under all those fat rolls!

10 comments:
Kristen,
I can't believe all of Brooklyn's blonde hair. You can already style that thing. I'm glad you started a blog so I can look at you and your kids while I'm at work. I haven't seen you since before Brooklyn was born. Let me know what your schedule is like so I can come over to your house and visit.
Love you!
KRISTEN!! YAY IM SO GLAD YOU GOT A BLOG!! Aww i miss Tate and Brooklynn so much.. and of course i miss you! Tell tate i love him and miss him! and you can tell brookie too but she won't understand... Love you guys!!
We love your blog! All the pictures are so cute, and I am glad that we can see how big they are getting! Just wait G-Mo, you are going to be doing your own posts shortly ha ha! Love you guys so much!
Yay for blogging!!! Email me your email (texbonedoc@yahoo.com) so I can send you an invite to our blog. We went private a while back due to some weirdos.
Tell Mark and Kristi as well. They have yet to email me and I don't have their email.
Your kiddos are getting so big. I can't believe we have never met Ms. Brooke yet!
Alright! So glad my tag worked:). I love it Kristen, good blogging skills and you're not even a week into this. You're a natural. I love those kids...fake teeth, rolls, and all. They are so dang cute!!
BTW, the dress looks adorable on Brooklynn:).
YEAH!! I'm so happy you started a blog. It will be so great to actually talk with my cute cousin and see what's going on in your life. I miss you guys!
Our Tate's sound a like, although we haven't had the teeth thing yet, poor guy! Maybe the craziness is in the name? And it's fun to see Brooke, she's so cute. It must be great to have one of each. I hope we can play when I come visit! I'll add you to my link list so I can check in from time to time. Love you-
Kristen!!! I'm so happy to finally see pics of your little girl. Kurt and I are moving to Arizona on the 20th so hopefully we can see more of you and your cute kids. You gonna be around at all the Christmas festivities?? our blog is kurtandcarli.blogspot.com
Alrighty Kristin...I am SO happy you joined this world! You know you're loving it too!!
How the heck are you guys...
once life actually gets back to normal again, we'll have to plan a fun get together again!!
By the way, your kids are spittin images of you and G-Mo. Absolutely ADORABLE KRISTEN.
Post a Comment