I am so glad you took pictures! Brooklynn looks so precious! Kristen- you look great, not that you didn't before, but you look so pretty in those pictures. I can't believe that Brooklynn still has a full head of hair! Your family picture is great! Tell G-mo he needs to get in more pictures!
Brooklyn is beautiful Kris! We will defiinitley have to get together when we move down there and hopefully we will see each other at some Christmas festivities. And tell G-mo we are excited to see his talent at the Riggs Christmas party? hahaha
Very cute! You look gorgeous in these pictures and I can't believe how much Brooklyn has grown since I saw her last! We need to get together pronto!!!!
HI! Here is our little family. G-mo and I have been married since September 2004 and have the sweetest two kids in the world! Tate is 3 and Brooklynn is 1.
7 comments:
I am so glad you took pictures! Brooklynn looks so precious! Kristen- you look great, not that you didn't before, but you look so pretty in those pictures. I can't believe that Brooklynn still has a full head of hair! Your family picture is great! Tell G-mo he needs to get in more pictures!
Brooklyn is beautiful Kris! We will defiinitley have to get together when we move down there and hopefully we will see each other at some Christmas festivities. And tell G-mo we are excited to see his talent at the Riggs Christmas party? hahaha
Darling pictures Kristen- she is beautiful. Blessing days are always so special. I'm so glad I popped in.
Brooklyn is one of the cutest baby girls ever! I love her beautiful eyes- I think she looks a lot like you. I can't wait to see her in person!
Awww, she IS the sweetest. Love her!
Very cute! You look gorgeous in these pictures and I can't believe how much Brooklyn has grown since I saw her last! We need to get together pronto!!!!
I am so glad you started a blog! Brooklyn and Tate are adorable! You look great in those pictures!
Post a Comment