I seem to always randomly end up on your blog every few months. Looking through your pictures makes me miss you. You have the most adorable kids. I would love to catch up with you. If you ever have time to meet up let me know: breck.fielding@gmail.com.
That looks like so much fun! We are going to have to come over and play with you guys! Your mom told Mark she is having everyone over the Sat before Mom's day, maybe we can get over there earlier and all play!!
Are you even kidding me? OH my gosh...you really live in the best area Kristin. Your kids are going to love the water this summer! Hey I think G-Mo was friends with John...maybe if you want go leave your contact info on his blog? He's trying to find old friends. haha. www.barbnboys.blogspot.com
HI! Here is our little family. G-mo and I have been married since September 2004 and have the sweetest two kids in the world! Tate is 3 and Brooklynn is 1.
5 comments:
I seem to always randomly end up on your blog every few months. Looking through your pictures makes me miss you. You have the most adorable kids. I would love to catch up with you. If you ever have time to meet up let me know: breck.fielding@gmail.com.
That looks like so much fun! We are going to have to come over and play with you guys! Your mom told Mark she is having everyone over the Sat before Mom's day, maybe we can get over there earlier and all play!!
Hey my blog went private!! Send me your email if you wanna be my friend!!
briannamallen80@yahoo.com
Are you even kidding me? OH my gosh...you really live in the best area Kristin. Your kids are going to love the water this summer!
Hey I think G-Mo was friends with John...maybe if you want go leave your contact info on his blog? He's trying to find old friends. haha.
www.barbnboys.blogspot.com
Hey, Kristen! I need your e-mail ASAP!!!
Post a Comment