I'm a little behind on this post but Kyndall & Tyson got married March 13th! She looked SO BEAUTIFUL and everything turned out Awesome! Well here are a few pictures from their wedding day. I'll still need to post more pictures from their reception in Cedar City.
4.03.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way cute pics, Kristen! I love the one of Brooklynn with the flowers! We were watching a video from the C'DE show 2 years ago...your dance "If I had it my way" was SOOOO dang good.....are you ready to come back yet??????
You girls could be twins. SOOO beautiful. Her dress is one of my favorites i've ever seen. And her colors were stunning. Seriously- i love bright wedding colors like that. Great pictures. How fun when she'll be ready to start her own little family. It's the best having kids at the same time with your sisters. Brings you even closer, as you know!
I can't believe little Kyndall is married! I guess she isn't too little anymore...we are just getting old! We graduated 7 years ago! I can't believe it! Angie said she saw you at the gym the other day. I wish I came to AZ more often and maybe I could see you too! Seriously, let me know if you are ever out this way, I would love to meet up with you!
Post a Comment