2.26.2009

Happy Birthday Tate!!!

So I guess I'm a little behind with this post because Tate's birthday was Jan 6....but better late than never....right?! Well, I can't believe Tate is 3 years old now. He is such a big boy! I really can't believe how fast those first 3 years flew by. I feel like it was just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. Tate is really the funniest and sweetest little boy you'll ever meet....OK not 100% of the time... but he sure makes me laugh all day long. I just LOVE him to death!! Here are a few pictures from his birthday....
Birthday Pancakes

Opening Presents

Having fun at Peter Piper Pizza

Opening up more presents

YEP!! This is now what I get to listen to
all day long.... thanks Grandpa and Suzie!!

Playing in a Big Bouncer



3 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Ya know I can only imagine the amount of presents there at Peter Piper that weren't included in the pictures. I think I have a pretty good idea but I'll keep it to myself!! ;)hahaha.
What a CUTIE he is. Loved his dancing at peter piper last time...between those awesome drums and that dancing, he is already a ladies man. What a stud Kristin and you're such a good mom!

Landvatter Family said...

Happy birthday Tate. It was fun seeing you today!

Jamie said...

I can't believe you have a 3 year old! Time goes by way too fast! Hope you guys are doing good!