Every now and then I take the kids over to the airport to see their daddy at work. It is one of our favorite things to do because Tate just LOVES airplanes! A few weeks ago we were able to go down and see G-mo's plane. Tate thought he was the coolest little boy sitting up in the cockpit pushing every button in sight....oops!!! Well here is the cutest picture of G-mo and Tate in the airplane.
9 comments:
Oh my gosh Kristen that is the cutest picture ever. What a huge smile Tate has on his face. You can tell he really loves being with his dad in the plane.
That is such a cute picture. I have a feeling he is going to want to follow in his dad's footsteps! So many buttons, I bet Tate had so much fun!
That is such a cute picture. I always thought Tate looked just like you but seeing them side by side I think he looks a lot like G-mo. Hope you guys are doing great!
What is it with little boys and airplanes? It's crazy how much they love it. Cute picture.
That picture is priceless!! I love it!
hey kristin! so glad i found your blog! your kids are super cute!!
beautiful babiessss!
I haven't been on your blog in so long! That picture of the boys in the plane is adorable. How fun for Tate to be able to do that! Brooklyn is seriously so adorable!
Post a Comment