10.26.2008

SUNS Game

A few days ago we took Tate to a Suns game. It was so much fun taking him and he absolutley LOVED it! He stood the whole time just yelling and clapping and did not want the fun to end when it was time to go home.





3 comments:

Mark and Kristi said...

What a big smile! I love it! I bet he had so much fun! Can't wait to see you guys... only a few more days! Tell Gmo it is nice to see him in pictures!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I don't know if I've ever seen such a father/son look alike. SOOO CUTE. but then again- he looks like you?! Hey girl- can you please email me your home address? thank you thank you. brookefmartin@gmail.com

Jamie said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how much hair Brooklyn has....Zoie struggles in that area! Anyway, I was watching the suns game the other night at my parents house and I saw you on the tv!