9.02.2008

Brooklynn's 1st Birthday!!!!


My sweet little princess turned 1 last week!! I can't believe how fast Brooklynn is growing up. She weighs 22.4 lbs and is in the 60th percentile in weight for her age and the 95th percentile in height. She has been walking for a couple months now and is starting to run. She LOVES Tate and wants to do everything he does. She has the cutest personality and is DEFINITELY a "mama's girl!" Well... she was quite the spoiled little girl and had lots of birthday parties last week. Here are a bunch of pictures of Brooklynn.... Happy 1st Birthday Brooklynn!!!

































8 comments:

Camberley said...

Oh my word, she is growing up so fast. I can't believe she is already walking. I love all of the pictures. She is such a doll. Wish I could see her more :-(

Suzie Riggs said...

I love her picture with her giving her doll a squeeze! She is so cute! And of course she needs a pink airplane! Happy Birthday Brooklynn!

Mark and Kristi said...

I absolutely love all the pictures, she is getting so big! I can't believe how fast this past year has gone by! Brooklynn looks absolutely precious in all her pictures, what a cutie! I can't wait to see her running around chasing Tate everywhere! Miss ya!

Jamie said...

Okay, stop, she is getting too stinking cute. What a beauty. She looks so old too. I can't believe she's 1. Fun fun fun! Happy birthday.

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

So I have to get one of those pink airplanes for Bryten for her birthday. Where did you get it. Also it was fun seeing you on thur. We need to get together and let our little ones play.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

WOOW- can't believe she's 1. Seriously one of the cutest one year olds i've ever seen. What a little sassy thing. How fun your and Heidi's kids are so close in age. They'll be best buds forever...too cute.

Jamie said...

Can you believe our little girls are one? Time goes so fast! She looks like she had some fun parties! Let me know if you ever come to Newport. We live in South Pasadena now, so we aren't too far. I would love to see you sometime!

Elder Romney's mission said...

She is a doll! Tate is adorable also!