11.05.2008

Halloween

Tate and Brooklynn had so much fun this year on Halloween. Our neighborhood rented a big bouncy obstacle course that was right in front of our house and the kids LOVED it! They also had a blast trick or treating and stuffing their faces with candy. Well here are just a few pictures....















5 comments:

alyssa said...

Kristen!
Your kids are adorable. I love their costumes. So I guess Thanksgiving is at my moms place- you guys gonna be there? We would love to see you guys!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Do you ever watch the Today Show? Your twin is Amy, their fill in reporter. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Those kiddies look so dang cute- sounds like a fun night girl.

Landvatter Family said...

I love the pictures. We need to get together soon! Call me when you are free!

TF said...

How fun! I love Halloween! Did Brooklyn walk all night or did she have to be carried/pushed? Karsyn wanted to walk, but was into everything, always heading the wrong direction (into the street!!), so Kelly had to alternately carry/walk/prod her along...I think he was more tired than the girls were! You should pop by the studio sometime! We miss you!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Hey cute girl...just trying to get an approx count for this sat night! You guys know if you're in or not? No pressure but hope we get to see you! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG.